Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's new on BF3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[>B<]murder_inc_08
BF3 Leader
[>B<]murder_inc_08

What's new on BF3 Empty
PostSubject: What's new on BF3   What's new on BF3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:34 pm

It has been awhile since I have posted to our family from the Battlefield So, I would like to bring you up to date on some upcoming releases first there should be a major update to stop cheating and power up some guns and power down others in June they are bringing some DLC map pack "close quarters" as the name implies it is close quarter combat no vehicles which most people won't like in the fall they are releasing Armored kill with new tanks.atv's, and mobile artillery, and in the winter they are releasing "Endgame" which I have no clue as the content but, it looks as though BF3 will be poppin the rest of the year so, get your copy today, or tomorrow LOL also we now have 10 clan members on the roster and I am still trying to get them to register on the clan website well that's about it for now hope to see you on the battlefield HOLLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! transport
Back to top Go down
umopaplsdn

umopaplsdn

What's new on BF3 Empty
PostSubject: BF3 CQC   What's new on BF3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:13 am

Back to top Go down
RedhairHaze_dr0ne

What's new on BF3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's new on BF3   What's new on BF3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Armored Kill in fall, Aftermath in winter, and EndGame in spring .... theres one mo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's new on BF3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's new on BF3   What's new on BF3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's new on BF3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BL-BF3-Clan :: BF3-Clan Info-
Jump to: