Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

See All BF3 Members

Go down 
+2
[>B<]murder_inc_08
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

See All BF3 Members Empty
PostSubject: See All BF3 Members   See All BF3 Members I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:09 pm

[>B<]murder_inc_08
umopaplsdn
acidqueen
amazesin
Asmea_question
Adamseye
[>B<]Saro
killobytexl
lord_spiff
HeartthrobNH
BLinsane_goalie44
mickeloof
RedhairHaze_dr0ne
Back to top Go down
http://socom-gamers.darkbb.com
[>B<]murder_inc_08
BF3 Leader
[>B<]murder_inc_08

PostSubject: Re: See All BF3 Members   See All BF3 Members I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Admin wrote:
[>B<]murder_inc_08
umopaplsdn
acidqueen
amazesin
Asmea_question
Adamseye
[>B<]Saro
killobytexl
lord_spiff
HeartthrobNH
BLinsane_goalie44
mickeloof
RedhairHaze_dr0ne

Yo amazsin, Saro, killobytexl, I don't know or even have them on my roster and we now have 20 I will import the list HOLLA !!!!!
Back to top Go down
[>B<]murder_inc_08
BF3 Leader
[>B<]murder_inc_08

PostSubject: platoon members   See All BF3 Members I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:48 pm

murder_inc_08
umopapisdn
asmea_question
AdamsEye
GrimRayz
acidqueen
redhairhaze
apul_madeekoud
apul_mateetoud
Bane2334
Soldier-429e
Insane_goalie44
Rook712
Beefer_II
visualonslaught
Rockery382
lord_spliff
DarkEye 26
HogWild
heartthrobNH
We have 21 members of our platoon 2 applications and 1 invite pending we also have 15 active members and have just recieved patch for Battlelog for clan battles before we try MLG I think we should do some battles or scrimmages to get the people that are going to be in them to get their tea work to where we each knows what the other is doing. All members of a squad should stay with their squads and squad leaders should have their voip to team while the squad members should only use squad voip as to not get confused hearing chatter from the different squads also we need 4 different squad perks and different kits like a medic, engineer, support and maybe a recon but not always we can use two engineers with armour vehicles that seems to be the way to go these days cause recon is rarely used but we have some good snipers and pilots well that's all for know HOLLA !!!!!
Back to top Go down
RedhairHaze_dr0ne

PostSubject: Re: See All BF3 Members   See All BF3 Members I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:56 pm

shootin awesome andy. good work
Back to top Go down
[>B<]B1LLYBAD
Admin
Admin
[>B<]B1LLYBAD

PostSubject: Re: See All BF3 Members   See All BF3 Members I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:00 am

the 3 you listed are our socom members
who plays BF3 & COD i told them to send
you guys friend adds.Great job
Back to top Go down
https://b-con.darkbb.com
[>B<]murder_inc_08
BF3 Leader
[>B<]murder_inc_08

PostSubject: Re: See All BF3 Members   See All BF3 Members I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:02 pm

HOLLA that we haven't heard from them yet we are going to go with some matchmaking with some clans we are friends with and we will see how that goes we should do pretty good cause most of who will be playing on our team Thanks for the good job :p I will give reports after the games HOLLA !!!!!
Back to top Go down
BL_CSO_Sarge

BL_CSO_Sarge

PostSubject: Re: See All BF3 Members   See All BF3 Members I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:50 pm

We added me CSO_Sarge, and CSO_Barbie. We also added in Crptlayer and prospects should be DUDE-KILLR, and Mikeydwilde. I told Mike to go ahead and apply on battlelog, even though he doesn't have premium or any DLC. He assures me he will get premium soon. Also just recruited NorCal_Rage. Just an update on the people I Sarge have seen playing with us in the past week or so. Maybe a few others I haven't spoken of and I'm sorry if I left anyone out.
Back to top Go down
[>B<]rook_712

[>B<]rook_712

PostSubject: Re: See All BF3 Members   See All BF3 Members I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:56 am

Goodjob sarge! But premium isn't necessary, just the main maps packs..
Back to top Go down
[>B<]murder_inc_08
BF3 Leader
[>B<]murder_inc_08

PostSubject: Re: See All BF3 Members   See All BF3 Members I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Gonna need premium as we will add some armored warfare maps when they come out just not sure which ones yet HOLLA !!!!!
Back to top Go down
[>B<]rook_712

[>B<]rook_712

PostSubject: Re: See All BF3 Members   See All BF3 Members I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:59 am

Can't afford that right now... gotta buy a new car...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See All BF3 Members   See All BF3 Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See All BF3 Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BL-BF3-Clan :: Bloodline Crew-BF3-
Jump to: